Got in the final two workouts in the evening.
- 3×10 Reverse Hyper (210#)
- Bottom Squat Holds
- Shoulder Stretching
Team Series Event 1
- Females complete:
- 100 double-unders, each
- 75-calorie row, total
- 50 dumbbell step-ups, total (30# DBs, 20″)
- Then, males complete the same with (45# DBs, 24″)
I went unbroken on my dubs, pulled 40 cals at about 1,800 cal/hr, and we alternated in the step-ups with 8-10-7 each. Michelle and Jess finished at 11:11 and we were done at 18:34.
Team Series Event 3
42-30-18 (30:00 time cap)
- Muscle-ups, with static deadlift hold
- 350-lb. partner deadlifts
* The 45-lb. barbell must be loaded with 135 lb. on one side and 170 lb. on the other side.
* Each person must complete a rep during each round
Jess and I paired up on the bar. Brian and I did 10 rounds on the muscle-ups, each doing a double, then Michelle or Jess would make an attempt if they wanted to. They didn’t get any muscle-ups so we finished with 40 reps well before the time cap.
Week 1 in the books. Next one in about a month. It’s been something different and fun to do these workouts.