I definitely need to do heavier wall balls more often. I’m feeling those all over today!
Out in the garage around noon for a needed mental break from work. Warmed up with 5:00 on the Air Dyne for 1.57 miles and then overhead squats with grip width slowly moving out:
20:00 EMOM (alt)
- 5 Strict C2B Ring Pull-ups
- 10 Weighted GHD Sit-ups (20#)
- 5 OHS (155#)
- 5 Russian Dips (helped with feet)
Worked up quite a sweat in the cold garage. My middle fingers were on the last knurl ring of the bar so still a pretty close grip.
Headed to Saginaw’s only CrossFit affiliate in the evening.
Rowing WOD Week 15 Session 2
- 4 Rounds
- 200 Calorie row
- 3:00 Rest
- 5:00 Rest
- 5 Rounds for time
- 5 Burpees over the rower
- 2 Calorie row
Shot for 20s/m and 950+ cal/hr on the first round, increasing 1 s/m and 10-15 cal/hr each round.
- Round 1: 20 s/m, 12:24, 3,079m, 967 cal/hr
- Round 2: 21 s/m, 12:11, 3,049m, 981 cal/hr
- Round 3: 22 s/m, 12:05, 3,037m, 991 cal/hr
- Round 4: 23 s/m, 11:55, 3,018m, 1005 cal/hr
Felt pretty good. The 5 rounder was to practice transitioning in and out of the rower, while strapping feet in each time. Took me 2:10. I didn’t count any calories I got on the first 2 pull since they came with almost no effort being stored up from the previous round.