Got in a garage sesh before a late lunch. Warmed up with 5 minutes on the Ski Erg and went 1,156 meters. It’s like a bodybuilding day!
- 3 Sets 8 Strict Pull-ups + 7 Banded Pull-ups (blue hanging from bar)
- 3×12 Rack Chins (feet on bench)
- 3×10 BTN Wide Grip Pull-ups (blue band – across j-cups at pockets)
- 3×20 DB Curls (15#)
- 3 Sets
- 20 Shoulder Is (CS purple)
- 20 Shoulder Ys
- 20 Shoulder Ts
I feel so weak on this day of the program. Pull-ups get hard really fast. The rack chins are easily my favorite of the bunch. Talk about a pump on those!! I’m so weak. I did the IYTs as a big superset without letting go or stopping. Owww.
Quick work for the Performance Plus program today because the 2nd movement was strict pull-ups and I had clearly done enough already.
- 12 – 9 – 6 Hollow straight-arm (red) banded pull downs (video)
- 30s rest
We clearly woke up some muscles yesterday on my low back. Maybe getting these in right away the next day wasn’t the smartest idea. Oh well.
- 10/10 Single-arm DB Front Squats (40#)
- 10/10 Single-arm single-leg RDL (40#)
Did these as a big 40 rep superset.
All that in less than 70 minutes.