Yesterday I walked my first 9 holes of the year and was exhausted the rest of the day. Pathetic. haha I wasn’t planning on doing anything except watching the Masters anyway, so it worked out. Got to the gym early today before the 4:30 class do the stuff from the PT.
Rehab – 3 Sets
- 15 Reverse Hyper (90#)
- 100′ Single Arm Front Rack Carry (44# KB, right)
- 10 Single Arm Front Rack Squats (44# KB, right)
- 100′ Single Arm Front Rack Carry (44# KB, left)
- 10 Single Arm Front Rack Squats (44# KB, left)
- 10 Single Arm Single Leg RDL (44# KB, right)
- 10 Single Arm Single Leg RDL (44# KB, left)
The squats turn out to be much harder when you fatigue yourself first. No rest from the carry to the squats.
Class Warm-up – 2 Sets
- 200m Run
- 10 Ring Rows
- 20 Jumping Jacks
The ring rows felt really good. They never do.
Strength – Back Squat
No belt and wore Nike Metcons. Wasn’t planning to push the weight even though class was maxing out.
Accessory – 5 Sets
- 10 Hand Release Push-ups
- 10/10 Kroc Rows (53#)
- 5 Power Cleans (95#)
- 7 Back Squats (95#)
- 9 Burpees
Was too slow on my burpees. I was doing a short pause after each back squat too, which I should have just pushed through with so few reps. Finished exactly 7 rounds.