Went to the 5:30 class and did my own thing instead of the class warm-up and strength, since it was deadlifts, which I just did yesterday.
- 3×15 Reverse Hyper (90#)
- 3 Rounds
- 100′ Single Arm Front Rack Carry (44# KB, right)
- 10 Single Arm Front Rack Squats (44# KB, right)
- 100′ Single Arm Front Rack Carry (44# KB, left)
- 10 Single Arm Front Rack Squats (44# KB, left)
- 10 Single Arm Single Leg RDL (44# KB, right)
- 10 Single Arm Single Leg RDL (44# KB, left)
My balance is already improved a lot since doing those RDLs a week ago at my PT evaluation.
Screwing around I did a strict muscle-up! Then again! And again! I think I’ve only ever done one as a fluke. I wasn’t fully hanging since I have to get on the lower rings to get into the false grip. I need to spend some time just working on hanging in that grip.
- Buy-in: 100 Double Unders
- 6 Rounds
- 5 T2B
- 10 Wall Balls (20#, 10′)
- 15 American KBS (44#)
- Cash-out: 50 Burpees
Was cruising along unbroken on dubs and then I missed 4 times after 70 reps. Kept the movements all unbroken and tried to go at a solid pace on the burpees. I finished in 13:28 with exactly 3 minutes to do the burpees.