Didn’t need the rest day yesterday but I got busy coding some of my home automation stuff and didn’t really feel like sweating.
Active Life – Hips
- 10 Side Shuffles (10m)
- 2:00/2:00 Banded Posterior Hip Distraction
- 10/10 Lateral Leg Swings
Workout – 6 Sets (3/leg)
- 12 Lateral Box Step-ups (30″)
- 5/5 Eccentric Ankle Dorsiflexion
- 4 Shuttle Run (10 yards)
- 12 Wall Balls (20#, 10′)
- 48 Double Unders
Could we see shuttle runs in the Open? They were introduced in the judges course several years ago. I missed too many dubs and have plenty of marks to prove it. Finished 6+16.
Active Life – Back Max
- 30s Overhead Barbell Hold (goal is 100% 1RM Shoulder Press)
- 40m Double KB Front Rack Carry (53#)
I did the first set with 165# and 3 sets with 185. My wrists really felt that hold and the combination with the front rack carry was challenging. Took about 8 minutes.