My calves are a little sore from the ankle moves again, but not bad.
Active Life – Hips
- 250m Straight Leg Ski Erg
- 5 Inchworms
- 5 Sumo Inchworms
- 5/5 Leg Abducted Rocking
- 1:00/1:00 Sciatic Nerve Flossing
Worked up with 6/6 Single Leg Deadlifts at 45# and 95#.
Workout – 6 Sets (3/leg)
- 6 Single Leg Deadlifts
- 20s Bent Knee Hollow Body Hold
I used 125-145-165#. The right leg definitely has a harder time than the left.
- 5 Ring Rows
- 5 Power Snatches (75#)
Got through 6+8.
Active Life – Back Max
- 15s L Hang
- 10 Curl-ups (3s hold)
- 30s/30s One Arm Farmer Carry (53#)
- 10 Alternating Push-up Ts
Didn’t realize it should have been 5 seconds on the curl-ups. Kept moving and finished in 18:15.