My biceps started to get sore yesterday afternoon. I may have to start doing 21s every week.
- Min 1: 6 cal Row + Air Squat Hold
- Min 2: 6 cal Row + Active Bar Hang
- Min 3: 6 cal Row + Air Squats
- Min 4: 6 cal Row + Ring Rows
- Min 5: 6 cal Row + Step Ups
- Min 6: 6 cal Row + Jumping Pull Ups
- Min 7: 6 cal Row + Box Jumps
- Min 8: 6 cal Row + Kipping Swings
Then we did some band mobility on our hips and front rack.
10:00 EMOM – Front Squats
- 10 Front Squats (135#)
- 15 Pull-ups (Gymnastic Kip)
- 20 Box Jumps (24″)
Each round started with a squat clean and obviously never dropped the bar. It was fun being forced to use a regular kip today, which allowed me to go unbroken for each set. I jumped down (no rebound though) on the 1st and 3rd round of box jumps. Should have done round two as well, but I slacked off. Probably shouldn’t have taken extra breathers in between movements or at least not as long as I was. Finished in 7:08.
Worked on my handstand balance and walking for about 10 minutes.