My triceps have been a little sore from Murph. Out in the garage late in the afternoon.
Active Life – Hips
- 250m Straight Leg Ski
- 5 Inchworms
- 5 Sumo Inchworms
- 5/5 Leg Abducted Rocking
- 1:00/1:00 Sciatic Nerve Flossing
Warmed up with 8/8 single leg deadlifts using 45-95-125 pounds.
Workout – 4 Sets (2x each leg)
- 12 Single Leg Deadlifts
- 45s Bent Knee Hollow Body Hold
I used 145# for the first set on each leg and then 165#, which was about a max for that many reps.
Active Life – Back Max
- 1:00/1:00 KB Psoas Mobilization
- 2 Sets
- 5/5 Split Squat Rock Backs
- Single Arm Waiters Walking Lunge (35#, switch arms every 10m)
- Single Arm Press (35#, every other step, press when the leg opposite the arm holding the KB is forward)
Did them in the driveway instead of the garage so I could go 10 meters straight. Instead of 10 full minutes I stopped at 12 rounds (6 each side), which was 9:10 on the clock.