Needed the rest day Thursday and didn’t feel like working out yesterday, so I rested again. Needed it though after going 7/8 days. Out in the garage after 1 today.
Active Life – Single Leg Bias
Warm-up – 2 Rounds
- 5/5 Lateral Box Step Ups (30″)
- 10 Squat Press Outs (25#)
- 10 Groiners
Then I also warmed up with 10/10 Front Rack Box Step-ups (45#, 20″).
Workout – 2 Sets each leg
- MAX Front Rack Box Step-ups (95#, 20″)
- 2:00 Rest
Went right-left-right-left for 25-20-15-25 reps. Bitched out a bit on the 3rd set planning to go for 20 at the end with my left leg to even out the reps. But I wrote down 20 and convinced myself I needed to fight through for those 25 at the end. Glad I got those, but wish I had just done 25 ever set. The shoulders and lungs give out more than the legs here. Probably should be going heavier for max reps.
Active Life – Back Max
- 8/8 Turkish Sit-ups (45#)
- 8/8 Kneeling Torso Row (50#)
- 8 Evil Wheels
- 8 Sumo Stance Good Morning (125#)
- 30s Front Rack Hold (125#)
Sure didn’t need conditioning since this all still took an hour or more.